Green Valley Dairy – Green Valley, WI
Manure Digester System – The Green Valley Dairy project consisted design build of two anaerobic digestion vessels, power generation facility, biosolids separation and manure transfer systems, all civil engineering of the site and buildings. Installed items included digestion vessels, biogas conditioning and transfer system, CAT3512 genset, radiators, heat exchangers, ventilation fans, electrical utility synchronization (switch gear) and monitoring software.
Biogas Nord, Germany, provided consultation services to the project.
- Design and installation of anaerobic digester and electrical generation
- Biosolids separation and handling system
- Biogas conditioning from a digester to genset
- Electrical generation from biogas
- Heat recovery from power generation units
Construction Cost: $2,300,000
Power Generation: electricity, 600 kW
Owner: Green Valley Dairy, Green Bay, WI. Jim Vandenberg, (920) 246-4727
Engineer: Northern Biogas, PO Box 643. Fond du Lac, WI 54936. Guy Selsmeyer, (920) 948-3216